Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tackled a New Training Pant Pattern Today!

A friend and I tackled a new pattern for a training pants. I like Trimsie Trainers but with Fold Over Elastic, the corners were very hard and awkward. So I learned of another patter and now that it is done, I LOVE IT! It's called Tinkle Time Trainer!

Here is Trimsie with FOE (Fold Over Elastic)


And here is a Tinkle Time Trainer with FOE


Straight edges were meeting with other straight edges. It even has a section to add a printed panel on the side. I can't wait to make these for my 4 year old for night time. :)
Lov
Liv

2 comments:

truckermomma said...

I haven't tried the trimsie trainer yet, but I love, love, love the tinkle time trainer, the fit is perfect!

Feminine Essence said...

Awesome! Can't wait!
Lov
Liv