Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lulu in the Fluff


As many of you know, I am a Rockin Green Fan! Before I knew what to wash my diapers in, 10years ago, I just washed them in regular detergent. Many of you may not know, when I was 18, I got to tour France for 2 weeks. It was awesome! One of the tours was a Sewer Tour under Paris. Seriously! Well, washing my cloth diapers in regular deterent always brought me back to when I was 18 and was touring the sewers of Paris! I kid you not!

A good diaper detergent must not leave any residue or you will be touring the Sewers of Paris for free! Hence the best test of a good diaper detergent is no smell at all. So with talk generating for Lulu in the Fluff, I was game.

"Put Lulu's In The Fluff and you're using safe, environmentally friendly detergents that smell fabulous in your laundry room and rinse clean, leaving no residue behind.

Lulu's cloth diaper & laundry detergent was formulated out of a need to clean with glamour! It’s made of safe, phosphate free ingredients, which are good for the planet, and is great for kids and adults.

Best of all, it is totally safe for cloth diapers. Just one tablespoon and you are on your way to clean diapers and clothing."


I did a soak in the tub with all my prefolds.


Then I did my regular wash and dry, and tentitively held it up to my nose. Nothing, absolutely, nothing! It smelled wonderfully of nothing! No flashbacks to Paris! Just the warm feeling of my love of cloth!

So combine that with the $11.95 price tag for the Hard Water Version, I am sold. There are no scented versions in the Hard water Lulu, but I am sure that will change. And as an Essential Oil fan, one drop of my favorite will remidy that. Besides you do not want diapers to smell afterwards, because that means residue was left behind.

I must also say that Lulu has, hands down the best customer service out there. A zillion times better than Rockin Green. So my recommendation is to Glamorize your Fluff with Lulu's in the Fluff. That reminds me, I have some used diapers that just came in the mail, time to go glamorize them.

You can buy Lulu's in the Fluff from these Retailers.
Lov
Liv

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the shout out for Country Drawers! I'd like to offer your fans a discount on Lulu's In The Fluff detergent!
Use code FEreg for 10% off Lulu's Regular Formula and FEhard for 10% off Lulu's Hard Formula.
http://www.countrydrawers.com

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pass this along to SIL, who just had a new baby. Thanks!

Tina