Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I don't know if I've ever told you, but I have been banned...


from Michigan Bulb Co. And online plant company. Seriously! I spent about $500 there when I was first landscaping. They have their "wonderful" "lifetime" guarentee.

They send the items when it is suppose to be good to plant them in your area. Somethings didn't travel well. A big order they sent arrive October 31st and it snowed 2 days later. I don't know who could of thought that was a good idea. So I had to replace things several times. So last year they sent me a letter saying that I am no longer allowed to buy things from them anymore and they no longer are honoring their lifetime warrenty.

And to top it off. I have two beatiful bushes finally blooming today and it turns out they are honeysuckle bushes. I didn't even know that honeysuckle came in a bush variety! I ordered Double Mock Orange!

So take what you want from this review of this company but I would never recommend them.
Lov
Liv

No comments: