Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am debating getting rid of our Chickens

Things in the neighborhood have not settled and it doesn't look like it will be for some time. I was fine, keeping them in the garage for the winter. I really thought that we would be able to fix things around here by spring. But spring is peeking around the corner and things in the neighborhood are more complicated than before. 2009 seems that it will be the year of the bee as 2008 was the year of the chicken.

I am saddened by that but they need more than a light that simulates the sunshine. They need the sunshine. Besides,all those people that tell you that you can do it all. They are wrong. I admit that I definitely cannot do it all. So I am working with everything in it's season. And chicken season, in this neighborhood is over.

I am going to be doing some spring cleaning around here for the next few weeks. It's time to open my schedule and let things go. So do you have spring cleaning to do?
Lov
Liv

1 comment:

Karies place said...

I do cleaning off and on all yr. Just depends on my schedule and what my mood is. :)