Sunday, July 13, 2008

So what is not crazy about our current economy?

Recalled beef, spinach, and tomatoes. Gas Prices by the way did I say GAS PRICES?! Corn and wheat prices... It is becoming so insane not to start taking matters into our own hands. I am talking about being self sufficient. No, I am no expert but I do see the signs. And you know what, I am not going to sit on my butt doing nothing about it when I need to take care of my family. I am going to start and I have started but my biggest hang up, I LIVE IN SUBURBIA! Oh yea, that covenant loving, grass lenth, what color your house can be, Nazi land. So this is going to be my journey on what I can accomplish in my own home and in my own yard to take care of me and my loved ones even in the Suburbs. Want to come along?
Lov
Liv

No comments: